Search the forum,

Discuss searching for blue wash 200 x 200 mm tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all fellow tilers! My name is Keith and I live in western Australia. My suspended floor has cracked in out 2 bathrooms and i need 25 blue wash 200 mm square tiles as per pictures! does anyone have any spare? I will happily pay freight or postage and reasonable cost for any amount you may have left over. We bought them from Priscilla, at Margaret river Decorator centre in 1998, in Western Australia. Thanks for looking.
bathroom tiles 1.jpeg
bathroom tiles 2.jpg
bathroom tiles  3.jpg
bathroom tiles 4.jpg
bathroom tiles 1.jpeg
bathroom tiles 2.jpg
bathroom tiles  3.jpg
bathroom tiles 4.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt for the tiles.

You might find there's an underlying problem with the suspended floor as to why they've cracked and replacing them will just lead to more cracking. You might need to try and get the floor deflection-free, then retile the lot.

How big in total are both the areas if that were to need to happen?

Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt for the tiles.

You might find there's an underlying problem with the suspended floor as to why they've cracked and replacing them will just lead to more cracking. You might need to try and get the floor deflection-free, then retile the lot.

How big in total are both the areas if that were to need to happen?
Thanks Dan. Around 12 square metres altogether. I will fix the problem with the suspended floor before re tiling. Keith

Reply to searching for blue wash 200 x 200 mm tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen