Search the forum,

Discuss Sealing stone tile issue in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

bluesky

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Advice with poor finish with fila fob extreme . After stone tiles had been laid and cleaned - fila fob extreme used to seal tiles before grouting . After grouting completed and cleaned off it has left a very patchy finish (see pic ) no more sealer will be absorbed .mandarin stone now say that the mp90 should have been used .can the fob be stripped at all ? Any advice appreciated .
8367F3B5-682F-4D7E-9E3E-EF406CFC7572.jpeg

7D701B1C-4395-4B10-B821-5E0200FE759C.jpeg

Reply to Sealing stone tile issue in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen