Search the forum,

Discuss Scratch on shower screen in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I wouldn't be hopefull , I tried polishing a scratch out of a polished trim and very quickly got to the base metal but you could try solvol autosol or tcut is less aggressive or some farecla cutting paste .

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You could try Tcut metal polish, have removed light surface scratches from course grout before, but if you can feel the scratch I think it will need to be replaced.

W

Waluigi

Generally it’ll need replacing. The only alternative would be to try and source one of the snap on compensating profile covers that you get with some Merlyn enclosures (for example)

Not ideal really but just trying to find a solution.

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks all.. I'm wondering if it could have been seen to us from the supplier with the scratch already done.. we are always extremely careful with all such products so I would bet my life it wasn't us

Reply to Scratch on shower screen in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen