Search the forum,

Discuss Schlüter®-KERDI-TS showertray/ bath seal in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I wasn' aware that Schlüter made a 'Classi Seal' type seal called KERDI-TS.

Here it is-
ss_prod_kerdits_001_r.tif_rdax_350x233_65.jpg

Schlüter®-KERDI-TS is a seaming strip made of polyethylene with double-sided fleece fabric and a self-adhesive sound insulation strip. When properly installed, it creates a secure bond between built-in components such as bathtubs or shower trays made of steel/enamel, acrylic or mineral casting and the adjoining surfaces. Schlüter®-KERDI-TS-ZC is an expansion set for waterproofing horizontal connecting surfaces. To protect the waterproofing area, the optional cutting protection Schlüter®- KERDI-CP can be installed as well.

Schlüter®-KERDI-TS | Products | Schlüter-Systems - http://www.schluter.co.uk/schlueter-kerdi-ts-products.aspx

Anybody had any experience of it? Looks a better and more substantial design than classi seal with its attached Kerdi sheet .

@Schlüter-Systems Ltd - any chance of a kit for a forum test & review please!? :D:)

F

Flintstone

They are a new product Geoff only been out a month or two, they do look better than a classi seal

Reply to Schlüter®-KERDI-TS showertray/ bath seal in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen