Search the forum,

Discuss rubi tx700 -new model for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

for sale rubi tx 700 new alloy model ......£225-00p
absolutely immaculate, as new condition

they are £340-00 brand new so this is an absolute bargain. unfortunately, theres no posting this, so it will definately have to be collection only

i am on the m62 liverpool. 30 mins from manchester, cheshire, southport, chester etc

serious buyers please pm if you are interested....will leave it on here till thursday, then its going on ebay

cheers
ed

Last edited by a moderator:
G

garyc4507

me to but to farrrr away and id have to build an exstention on the van to get it in:lol:

S

Scott

Now you didnt mentin that on the phone today! I had a look at whitebeams and quite liked the breaker on it.

See i could have driven up and taken that and the dewalt!

A

Aston

i had no idea you'd be interested in that mate ?

i thought you would have been in the market for the fein or the marcrist pg850's due to the bathroom installs...give me a call if you want to chat about the rubi:thumbsup:

S

Scott

I did mull the idea of the marcrist the other day, ill have a proper think about the Rubi tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Reply to rubi tx700 -new model for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen