Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi tx ,sigma, montolite or anything similar around south wales in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

Hi all looking for a rubi tx 1200, sigma or anything similar to cut no less than 1200 if your around south wales and have one great

D

Dumbo

You will be lucky . Wanted the same a couple of years back looked on eBay etc . They are even more popular now so even less chance . Best of buying new .

Reply to Rubi tx ,sigma, montolite or anything similar around south wales in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen