Discuss Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

;) only for professionals. ahhh

image.jpeg

D

Deleted member 46528

Ok, I reckon it's worth £100 (£250 new), and bearing in mind that it may need a replacement head (it does work there is just a bit of play in it), which are £56 from tradetiler, I'd take £40 so that covers the cost of a replacement head if it needs one at some point, if it doesn't then you get a bargain, can't say fairer than that.
Sound mate
Definately interested in the tile cutter if your still willing to sell it to a broken newbie.
Just sorting some funds out.

D

Deleted member 46528

No worries, just let me know, it's not going anywhere else at the mo.
Hi mate.
If u paid for someone to collect it from you would that be ok?
Youd just have to shove it in a bin liner. Gonna be cheaper than me driving up to collect it.

I

Ian

Hi mate.
If u paid for someone to collect it from you would that be ok?
Youd just have to shove it in a bin liner. Gonna be cheaper than me driving up to collect it.
Yes mate, you tell me what you want and I'll sort it. I think myhermes is a pretty decent company to use.

Reply to Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks