Discuss Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 46528

Hi people.
Just wondering if anyone knew where id be able to pick up a cheap rubi??
I'm just starting out and one of the lads I work with sometimes gave me his old rubi because he got a new one.
Part of my job is to also do drops to sites where my colleagues work.
At somepoint this week while I left my van for 5 min some absoulute **** womble must of got in my van and stole my cutter. I know i should of locked it but being new to the trade I thought all us construction workers stuck together. Obviously not!!
So now I'm on the look out for a cheap rubi. If anyone hears that someone is selling one cheap please let me know.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 46528

I'll bare it in mind. Just need something reliable and good value for money. I ain't got loads of cash to splash.

D

Deleted member 46528

Hi mate. It was an old ts 60. I know it werent the best but is was a start.

D

Deleted member 46528

If you've got one let me know how much and I'll see if I've got the ££ for it. Also where are you based?? Caused if have to collect it get it posted.
Cheers

T

Time's Ran Out

I can price match it and I'll certainly look after it better - my van is locked all the time - even when I'am in it!

I

Ian

image.jpeg

I've not used it for about 5 years, it still seems ok, the cutting head has got a bit of play in it so might need a service.

O

Old Mod

I've got an old tr60 in the garage that I never use, you can have that for a few quid. Still in good order, I'll get a pic when I get 5 mins, see what you think.
Haha beat me to it!
Mind u, ur's is much nicer than mine haha
Fair play Bri.

D

Deleted member 46528

T

Time's Ran Out

He said it was your van you were using to deliver his materials. Hope your insurance will cover both your tools and his materials!
As for the cutter - great condition. A bargain or free to a pensioner;)

Reply to Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks