Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi ND-200 Wet Saw in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MSB Tiling

Hi, im just wondering if anyone has or has had a Rubi ND-200 Wet saw and could give me an idea weather they are any good?

Im looking for a new cutter but not sure what would be best, ive got about £500 to spend.

Thankyou in advance.

M

MSB Tiling

I did wonder about the husqvarna but I don't do a great deal of mitred cuts. I think I'll go for the rubi :) thanks

W

White Room

I did wonder about the husqvarna but I don't do a great deal of mitred cuts. I think I'll go for the rubi :) thanks

If you do go for the Rubi get a 9" paint tray from wickes, it fit just nicely where the water tray goes and sticks out and just top up with water when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MSB Tiling

Think I've got one of those in van so will give that a go :) thanks for the tip. Hope everyone is keeping busy. :)

Reply to Rubi ND-200 Wet Saw in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen