Search the forum,

Discuss rubi 250 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sc24

Our machine has been cutting out of square, have had to send it back to rubi for them to look at it. A local supplier are knocking them out at about £500 each with a spare wheel as a special offer, have always used sigma's before must admit not impressed at all with the rubi the cutting bed is to narrow and there seems to be to much 'wobble' in the cutting head another local tiler has the same problem.

C

crocotile

i was using my nephews a few weeks back and alot of cuts where off. we put it down to the tiles being out of square but now you mention it, it could be the cutter. spanish tiles where always crap, maybe spanish tools are hey??

should stick to a master tiler by plasplugs. ound for pound they are the best thing on the market. rubi are really overated in my opinion. alot of hype but quality is suspect>>

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sc24

we finally got ours sorted after it going back to the factory for 2 weeks, came back it was still out of square, so the rep came to site and reset the measuring bar, also the cutting disc it comes supplied with is next to useless on anything but ceramic, I've found that invest in a better quality disc can make a big difference, its certainly not overated now its cutting true its a very good, powerful machine

G

grumpygrouter

it does grumps mate......
Thats good to know, thanks. When my tiling really takes off, I will need to invest in something a bit more capable than my Briccolina. Been trying to cut quarries with it with the standard blade and it likes to take its time, shall we say! Been looking at the DeWalt 24000 but it is a bit more expensive than the Rubi but not much.

Got a porcelain blade on it's way for the bricci but it has cost me 100 notes from Holland. Ouch!

Grumpy

G

GazTech

With every DeWalt 24000....you get this pair free to cart it around for you ..."to you,to me.......to you.....to me...lmao

_44137310_chucklebro203.jpg

Barry & Paul
Chuckle

Reply to rubi 250 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.