Search the forum,

Discuss Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
No Rubi reps on here, to have their say? Lol!
I might try to return mine after this job, as I'm really not impressed with it at all...

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was just about to buy this cutter but not so sure now. If not this one then are there any better ones for around the same price or size?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I bought one a couple of months back, liteally just for mitring small ceramics like metros on kitchen splashbacks.mine was £79+ on the CTD offer.
Anything else goes on the bridge or is cut ith the grinder.

Dont use the original blade, its rubbish. The cutter does the job, but it is Rubis DIY version at the end of the day. BL

Reply to Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen