Search the forum,

Discuss Restoration Man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

united

Does anyone watch Restoration Man?

I really love watching things like this, it's so interesting seeing the history of a building and then watching as someone takes time and effort to restore it. I would love to do something like that one day.

George Clarke, the architect who presents the show is from Sunderland too! :thumbsup:

It's on C4 tonight at 9pm

S

Scott

I watched the first one last week with the Folly, really liked it. Shame they made him put the glass panel in between the old and new parts, i thought it looked great as it was

U

united

I watched the first one last week with the Folly, really liked it. Shame they made him put the glass panel in between the old and new parts, i thought it looked great as it was

Yeah I thought it looked good the way it was.

Did you see the Church last week?

Reply to Restoration Man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen