Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

You’ve also got to beat in mind whilst they were tucked up in bed at 3am you were out loosening a few screws ;)

No need for sabotage John, as soon as I found out who was doing work for them I knew it would only be a matter of time!

Plus the fact that the carport frame is metal and someone decided it would be a good idea to fix the sheeting with pop rivets:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
O

On one

20180326_134550.jpg

Not sure if you can make it out clearly,but the material on the inside of the conservatory, underneath the glass on the gable end is burnt. .......with the sun!

W

WetSaw

wouldn’t happen anywhere else but Spain!

On that subject, unfortunately I didn't get a photo as I was driving past, there was a guy on a platform fixing the tiles on a canopy over the entrance to a supermarket. And? I hear you say. The supermarket was open, he's working on his own, no signs, no barriers, just broken tiled scattered on the path around the doorway!

The buns are bloody lovely!

W

WetSaw

What did that mess come out of :eek:

Hot water tank. Quite normal around here. Anode rods dissolve then the element tubes rust, water leaks onto the elements and pop the electric. The water here is dreadful for calc.

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay