Search the forum,

Discuss Protilers Fitting Porcelthin Tiles In Upminster! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

I bet you only had one shot at fixing the one under the loo :lol:

hheheheheheeee.......you are absolutly right John......the distance between the bottom of the pan (which you cant see!) was minimal........we are talking mm........
if I had to take that one out I may have been in big trouble!!!!!!!!!

what do you think of these tiles?

all the best mate....

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
hheheheheheeee.......you are absolutly right John......the distance between the bottom of the pan (which you cant see!) was minimal........we are talking mm........
if I had to take that one out I may have been in big trouble!!!!!!!!!

what do you think of these tiles?

all the best mate....

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah looks good, not what i like personally though, but everyones different otherwise the world would be beige :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
hahahahhahahhah........dont you mean "magnolia!!!!!"......showing my age here!!!!!!!........hehehehhhehehe

thanks for taking the time mate!.......it is appriciated.......

all the best

Lee

To be more precise Lee 'Natural Hessian'

It's like trav looky-likey tiles, see them in my sleep, don't like them either, but lots of folk do :thumbsdown:

P

Protilers

To be more precise Lee 'Natural Hessian'

It's like trav looky-likey tiles, see them in my sleep, don't like them either, but lots of folk do :thumbsdown:

hey ho.......John........

if I had a customer that wanted rainbow colours in 100x100mm .............that is what they would get!!!!!!!...........(it would not be my taste!!!!)

thats life I guess......it takes a million different peeps to make the world go round!!!!!!!

all the best.....enjoy your weekend (if you can)

Lee

Reply to Protilers Fitting Porcelthin Tiles In Upminster! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.