Search the forum,

Discuss Protilers- Commercial tiling in Churchfields Primary School, Beckenham in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Evening all...........

I am totally exhausted.... I was supposed to go to this job yesterday..but something came up......so I got there today and tiled like a loony.......

it is commercial tiling......so don't expect too much!!!....basically I was in "splashback" HELL!!!!!!.......here is what went on:

se8i.jpg

rxlt.jpg

3myb.jpg

9v82.jpg

rcyh.jpg

2t81.jpg

2nce.jpg

nde6.jpg

AND FINALLY.......thank the lord.....

qtsn.jpg

all done in a day!!!!!!!........tomorrow I have to grout and mastic!!!!!

aaarrrrrhhhhhhhh........

all the best

Lee

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Re: Protilers- Commercial tiling in Churchfields Primary School, Becke

What did you do this afternoon?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score

You should have got on with grouting instead and had an early finish :sofahide:

Please don't dream about me Lee, I've got enough with customers doing that :lol:

P

Protilers

You should have got on with grouting instead and had an early finish :sofahide:

Please don't dream about me Lee, I've got enough with customers doing that :lol:

it was all fixed with white star......so I could not grout up......but then again......my mind was boggling.........would John like flowers? or chocs?.....or maybe he would just like a bit of a chit chat.......

I think he is a red wine kind of guy so I will get the merlot.......off FFS.........even I cant keep this up!!!!......hehehheehheheeh

all the best buddy

Lee

P

Protilers

that’s what I was going to say lol . All nice and clinical again Lee

thanks Dean......if you look a little closer...... in the kitchens there is a "closure" that I would not have had........but spec is spec...........

it is commercial afterall........hehhehehhehehheheeehee

all the best buddy.............

lets do it all again......and again and again.........hehhehehehhee

all the best

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

LOL. I was going to mention the closure Lee but didn't want to seem i was over inspecting your work :lol: .. so i said nowt.

But deffo seems you had fun today.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score

I'm more of an Amarone man myself so you'll have to up your game a bit Lee :thumbsup:

Work's spot on again Lee

P

Protilers

LOL. I was going to mention the closure Lee but didn't want to seem i was over inspecting your work :lol: .. so i said nowt.

But deffo seems you had fun today.

The whole job was 3 courses Dave.......nothing more......nothing less.....I suggested the we go whole tile off upper level....and cut into the lower.......

and the relpy was "not enough tiles on site"....."get on with it!"........

hhehhehehheheeeeeeee

P

Protilers

I'm more of an Amarone man myself so you'll have to up your game a bit Lee :thumbsup:

Work's spot on again Lee

well lets throw the whole thing out of the window John......me, you....a couple of crystal glasses and a bottle of Courvoisier......I am sure we could get by.......ahem

nite nite

Lee

D

DHTiling

Same old story then , but as long as it was their choice then who are we as tilers to complain lol lol ..

T

The D

I don’t think I could work that clean even if I had a team of industrial cleaners following my every move. I am a messy sod but when I was 14 I would have banged that lot out then put the kettle on for breakfast :lol:

D

DHTiling

I don’t think I could work that clean even if I had a team of industrial cleaners following my every move. I am a messy sod but when I was 14 I would have banged that lot out then put the kettle on for breakfast :lol:

Bing bang Bosh , where's me Dosh ... :lol:

Reply to Protilers- Commercial tiling in Churchfields Primary School, Beckenham in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen