Search the forum,

Discuss product question- self levelling compound over fresh concrete in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Does any one know of a self levelling compound, for external use that can be applied on 7 day old concrete? I know for adhesive BAL do the green screed and am looking for something to work with this.

Thanks

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Hi Does any one know of a self levelling compound, for external use that can be applied on 7 day old concrete? I know for adhesive BAL do the green screed and am looking for something to work with this.

Thanks
Screed and concrete are 2 different things !! And concrete has alot worse drying and curing times !! Post if you find a product please

Reply to product question- self levelling compound over fresh concrete in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen