Search the forum,

Discuss Preventing tiles cracking/moving on suspended floor wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

GinaMJ

-
Reaction score
Hello, just seeking some much appreciated advice about tiling over a wet ufh system which is being installed in a 31m2 room with a suspended floor. We’ve bought an ufh system which is specifically designed for this kind of retrofit (Nu Heat lo pro max). The ufh will be encased in self-levelling compound so the tiles will essentially be put on top of a hard concrete like layer. Should there a be layer between the tiles (they are porcelain 90x15x1cm tiles) and self-levelling compound to help protect the tiles against any movement that might occur? Thank you

Reply to Preventing tiles cracking/moving on suspended floor wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen