Search the forum,

Discuss Potential Grout Disaster! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I stuccoed once baked red, I had brought the land of the tennis courts to be mixed with cement and had kneaded as a filler for tiles, were 300 square meters, had dampened cooked before grouting

O

Old Mod

Disaster averted! :)
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ste-G

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looks great. they do come up well. I used lots of these when I was an apprentice, they were coming from mexico and the odd one had a foot print of a chicken or a coyote in them. When you started to lay them you could see where something had run across them when they had been drying before they were fired. the customers loved them, but in the end their were that many turning up I think someone must have made a stamp and been doing them by hand.

O

Old Mod

Yeah used to fit a lot of the 300 X 300 Mexican floor tiles back in the 80's for SmallBome kitchens, sealing them with linseed oil and spirits.
I remember what a pain it was,
so that's why I wanted something different! Haha
I used Dry-Treat Intensifia (spelt correctly :)) in the end.
3 coats prior plus one after grouting with Silver sand and Portland, pointed in.
Took 1.5lts @ £62 a litre! :eek:
And thanks! :)

Reply to Potential Grout Disaster! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen