Discuss Porcelanosa Soho Gris in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Now then folks, I did a floor in a new build a little over 3 years ago and for some reason or other it's decided to crack. The crack is directly above where the joists change direction so I can only assume it's moved substantially. Anyhow, the builder is paying to have it fixed but, the tile is discontinued in this particular size (450x450mm). I know there are a few on here that fit a fair amount of Porcelanosa gear and was just asking on the off chance that anyone might have a box knocking about (5 tiles in a box I think). Thanks in advance.
image.jpeg

S

Stef

Bri, I will check my garage over the next couple of days, I'm certain I've got soho in there but think they are wall tiles.

Reply to Porcelanosa Soho Gris in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay