Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa Nara Beige wall tiles 33.3 x 59.2cm or 33.3 x 1.00cm in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

Petlyn

-
Reaction score
Looking for a couple of boxes or a minimum of seven tiles of discontinued Porcelanosa Nara Beige wall tiles - ideally in 33.3 x 59.2cm size but could accommodate 33.3 x 100cm. Willing to travel to collect. Alternatively any suggestions as to who Porcelanosa might clear their discontinued stock to? Thanks

Attachments

• Nara.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14

finlay

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Warrington branch still have these in stock I ve checked this morning just ask your local Porcelanosa branch to transfer them across

Petlyn

-
Reaction score
It seems an interbranch transfer is cost prohibitive - tripling the tile cost, so I phoned Warrington and they only have the 1m version available. Would like to hold out for the 33.3 x 59.2cm size if at all possible, so any other suggestions welcome.

Reply to Porcelanosa Nara Beige wall tiles 33.3 x 59.2cm or 33.3 x 1.00cm in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen