Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa fiorano blanco in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

corkolly

Hi I am new to site and very impressed!!! I am after about 5sqm of Fiorano Blanco ....Porcelanosa floor tiles that have apparently just been discontinued!!! They are a pretty common tile used by the likes of Persimmon etc but but I would like your knowledgable help in locating some if possible.....Thanx in advance:smilewinkgrin:

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. Is there any chance you can post a picture and give a few size details to help us find some tiles for you?

Reply to Porcelanosa fiorano blanco in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen