I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nicko

I am looking for a box of the following tiles
PORCELANOSA P34701001 DAKAR CALIZA 31.6X90 in BEIGE

Any help greatly appreciated.

T

Tile Shop

Detective Paul C. On the case...... again :)

Porcelanosa South East have no stock left. But I have just had a word with our rep. They have a lot of national fixers that do a lot for house builders and he thinks that some of them are horders, and any left overs go in their garage never to see the light of day again.

He's going to make a few enquiries and let me know. I wouldn't get your hopes up as we are relying on people not cleaning their garages out for some to still be in existence.

The large size they mainly supplied to other shops as a special order, so doubtful anywhere has it in stock, but if worst came to the worst, would you like me to enquire about the smaller 316x440 size?

N

Nicko

Thanks for the reply Paul.

I am after the larger tile, I have one and I only need 2 more as I am about to rip out a shower which has been a nightmare over the past few years and am looking to put in a walk in shower with a low profile base, hence the need to re-tile around the shower.

Nic

N

Nicko

Detective Paul C. On the case...... again :)

Porcelanosa South East have no stock left. But I have just had a word with our rep. They have a lot of national fixers that do a lot for house builders and he thinks that some of them are horders, and any left overs go in their garage never to see the light of day again.

He's going to make a few enquiries and let me know. I wouldn't get your hopes up as we are relying on people not cleaning their garages out for some to still be in existence.

The large size they mainly supplied to other shops as a special order, so doubtful anywhere has it in stock, but if worst came to the worst, would you like me to enquire about the smaller 316x440 size?

Hi Paul,

Looks like no joy with the larger tile, any chance you could enquire about the smaller 316x440 size, as you first suggested.

Thanks

Nic

Reply to Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen