Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain floor Shepperton in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Is this what u remember @AliGage haha

The resident Egyptian Geese.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

The installation looks great! Did you use a tile levelling system to get them this flat or was it just good base preparation ?

Good prep is always the key to a good installation, levelling system or not, they only hold them in place while the adhesive sets, but they were used in key areas yes.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
O

Old Mod

Nice job , looks good...

Wots with the white skirting tiles ?

Haha that was a bone of contention with Elizabeth! She hated them but Peter put his foot down and would not be swayed!
They were definate characters, he was well into his seventies and still mountaineering!
The long boat was only one of his restoration projects and the man had more tools and gadgets than u could shake a BIG stick at! Haha
He even has his own mini tractor and mini digger bolt on, when I asked why, he said cos I wanted one! haha
He'd sold an old boat of his to fund it.
He's an ex M.O.D. Scientist and his son helped develop the new super X-ray machines in airports.
His dear long suffering wife, bless her, has just been awarded the B.E.M for services to charity, namely the sea cadets next door on the river!

Reply to Porcelain floor Shepperton in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen