Search the forum,

Discuss polish tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

felix

I did a bit of work with some Polish tilers in Edinburgh and they were superb. A couple of us had a chat with them and explained that they were selling themselves short with the prices they were charging.

They charge a similar amount to us now so everybody is happy

R

Ric

One of the reasons i have taken to the tiling is as a self employed cleaner making goodish money, over the last year or so i have lost out on contracts and lost a big contract because of cheaper quotes going in from the foreign guys. To be honest, i thank them because it has made me get off my backside and train to do the tiling which i am absolutely loving!! I don't think it matters who's doing the work just as long as its good quality and people keep the prices right so everyone has a chance!! like Gaz says, healthy competition is a good thing, makes you up your game...Rik

J

Jimmy 2

One of the reasons i have taken to the tiling is as a self employed cleaner making goodish money, over the last year or so i have lost out on contracts and lost a big contract because of cheaper quotes going in from the foreign guys. To be honest, i thank them because it has made me get off my backside and train to do the tiling which i am absolutely loving!! I don't think it matters who's doing the work just as long as its good quality and people keep the prices right so everyone has a chance!! like Gaz says, healthy competition is a good thing, makes you up your game...Rik

Reply to polish tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen