Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Pilkingtons in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

larmar

Hi are pilkintons tiles still on the market and if so could anyone give me a price for a pallet load of plain white 6x6 for a contract i have , reagrds
:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Some tiles are still available but pilks do go under last year.

CTD are the biggest stockists of pilks..

why pilks 6x6 anyway... you can get brazilian 6x6 for a 3rd of the price of pilks.. and spot on for contract work

L

larmar

The spec for the job states pilks and I have been told that clerk of works is checking all materials used on the site are of the correct spec , but at least now I'm armed with the info that they are now no longer trading . Ive been using BCT whites for years on other sites and had no probs, but this guy is supposed to be a jobs worth . Thanks , lawrence

S

Spud

once you explain to the clerk that pilks have ceased trading and their tiles are no longer available he will be happy to chose an alternative tile, i would probably go with johnsons or bct so they can source replacements in the future if need be, good luck with it

Reaction score
Topps might be worth a visit
the bloke was telling me today that they bought all the Pilkingtons stock when they went bust.
I don't know the full story but they had a few Pilkingtons on display 'cos i was looking at some for a job myself...

Reply to Pilkingtons in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks