Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hows that stay tidy lying on its side then? Looks like the icy conditions gotcha!

Spanish, Ill be nicking a few of those ideas mucka. Like it!

D

doug boardley

deffo Stewart, Spanish for best organized!!! Doug's looked like he had a homeless-family living in this van!!!l good thread DAN
Well I've evicted them now:lol:

167231_1651075349828_1025320376_31764831_4845295_n.jpg

T

tfs

you gonna use a trailer with the pick up Doug? or will you get what you normally carry, in the back?

R

Rob Z

Doug, are accessories such as "Bed Slide" sold in the UK? They're quite popular here. Let me look for some links for you.

Reaction score
Doug, I've bought three Bed Slides from this company. I think they're worth twice what they sell for because it saves crawling around in the back of the truck and it's a lot easier on your back when loading tile and bags of mortar.
Truck Bedslide and Gorilla Bed Slide Out Cargo Platforms
Which brand truck did you buy?

Do you know something, I've been thinking for years that the UK was missing something like this for pick ups:yikes:

That is first class Rob:thumbsup:

Not sure we can get them over here though:mad2:

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen