Search the forum,

Discuss Pictures and set out? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Good Evening. Is there any issues uploading photos as I am not been allowed to. Cheers Kevin

K

kaharrison9

Having trouble uploading images, when I go into insert images and then place the arrow over upload pictures the 'upload pictures' box disappears and will not let me upload. Any idea's on what to do??

T

Time's Ran Out

I've been using my phone for months now and still don't know how to send pictures!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have exact same problem.......:incazzato:very frustrating..!!!! even the bloody return keys stopped working again....:incazzato::incazzato:....smilies still work....:lol::lol::lol: just, although I click on them sometimes and loose the whole forum...says 'tilers forum is not responding recover web page'.....then when it comes back ive lost everything ive just typed....:incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
yep, sumits up.........could be something on our computers, or something wrong with the forum..perhaps Dan could shed some light on it..?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can I just say that I have never had a problem with any of the above

Apple Mac is the way to go fellas, forget Windows

D

DHTiling

yep, sumits up.........could be something on our computers, or something wrong with the forum..perhaps Dan could shed some light on it..?

Don't hold ya breath , i have banged on about this for months and months ... :) and it is only this forum it happens on and NO other site..

Reply to Pictures and set out? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen