Search the forum,

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Warwickshire
Today’s effort

8582E66A-C061-4BA9-B756-9BD77D7F3F36.jpeg

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Warwickshire
Tomorrow I go around the wall to a ledge. It’s going to look really nice to be fair. The tiles from tile mountain. £12 m. We’re a bit bowed. Didn’t use clips. 200 x 500. They did take a bit of persuading. Glad they were only brick bond. They look and feel (lippage) really good. Super level. Looking forward to finishing and grouting

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Norfolk
Gonna have a flow screed pumped in on top of this open plan extension floor which has a wet underfloor heating system which I am installing all materials supplied by UHeat and a floor polishing company are coming to grind back polish and seal the floor to show the aggregate will be interesting to see the end result. kop

IMG_20190324_174554.jpg IMG_20190324_174607.jpg IMG_20190324_174621.jpg

O

One Day

Very tidy job mate what's happening with the cieling ?

A special stretch fabric is going up. I'm finished this week, then scaffolding goes up in the pool to build a frame off the ceiling.
I go back in 4/5 weeks to fit the frameless glass to the steam cabin.
I only went to tile 2 walls! Ended up doing all this!

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement