Search the forum,

Discuss Palace Chemicals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tricks13

Hi All,
Has anyone had any experiance of using Palace products and what are there views on there quality?
In addition, has anyone had any dealings with there MD Charles Clapham if they experiance a failure on fixing?
Cheers

Reaction score
I've used alot of palace products theres an all murad here in grimsby and very cheap on palace products alot of my customers who supply there own mats shop there. Not had any probs to date.

A

Aston

they are based not far from me..decent budget adhesives. have used palace mostly on floors and its ok to be fair. never heard of any issues with it. obviously it aint my preference but if i got to a job and the customer had bought it wouldnt bother me.

D

DHTiling

Hi All,
Has anyone had any experiance of using Palace products and what are there views on there quality?
In addition, has anyone had any dealings with there MD Charles Clapham if they experiance a failure on fixing?
Cheers

Hi.

Have you had a failure. ?

P

penno

It wont fail but it is bargain basement stuff. Not a brand i would use on a decent porcelain or natural stone.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use palace flexi adhesive and flexi grout everyday(its what my boss buys)on timber floors i always use an enhancer just for piece of mind ,but on solid floors i just use it as recommended,however palace do have a massive range for varying surfaces as for bargain basement stuff i would rather use palace stuff than bal,butech,mapei etc,but thats just me.

G

Gazzer

Tried it a few times but it just doesnt inspire me with confidence. Then again I have tried other makes such as Ardex and Bscem Stoneflex and didnt like them....If it doesnt feel right then I move on.

S

Spud

I have used tons of it over a 3 year period only ever had one issue where the rapid set didnt go off for 2 days apart from that No problems

Reply to Palace Chemicals in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen