Currently reading:
palace adhesive

Discuss palace adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
I used to do a demo in the training centre with palace super grip, Got a 30 x 30, 9mm floor tile, half loaded the back of it , cladded it on the wall, drew a line under it and brought everyone back to have a look half an hour later, still bang on the same line.
Get your tile line in the middle of the room, stick your first set of tiles on that line and level them off, tile down to the floor cutting in as you go and so on

G

GazTech

Topps tiles - in my view one of the most expensive places to buy adhesive from - even at trade - rip off :icon8:
Thanks,they probably just don't like your face
icon12.gif

Reply to palace adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.