Search the forum,

Discuss outside tile work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, I'm about to tile the back wall in split faced tiles with no grout. Just a bit worried as its outside and will get wet. Is there a danger that water could get behind the tiles and if it freezes will blow the tile off ? Is there a sealer I could use and if so what do you recommend.
Thanks in advance
Mark

Image-14.jpeg

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Concrete coping or similar with a decent projection at wall head. To seal tiles, you could bed And joint around the tiles with a colour matched adhesive/sealant , something like sikaflex. You may also have to consider moisture penetrating the wall from ground/soil .

Reply to outside tile work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen