Search the forum,

Discuss Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

last plumber

A plumber is never late, we turn up exactly the time we want to! Usually an Hr n Half after the time the customer 'thinks' they heard us say we'll turn up. Now where's the kettle in this forum?

I've looked Darren, there isn't one. Typical tilers, Turn up last and use everyone else's gear to brew up. I've left mi cup in the van so they don't dribble on it

L

last plumber

Will one of them first fix a bathroom on time and try to get the centres on the pipework right themselves?

Disgraceful comment. The number of times i've clipped pipes and told tiler to keep em there. Go back to job and find ones an inch higher than the other. Now that's not done on purpose is it? really?

Tilers have a sadistic attitude in my opinion and are usually quite grumpy too.

D

Darren Jackson

New pound coin out today, you have six month to get rid of your old pound coins, Please send your old ones to Darren Jackson, for guaranteed safe environmental disposal... Still haven't found the kettle yet! Last Plumber where do you get a decent cuppa round here?

L

last plumber

New pound coin out today, you have six month to get rid of your old pound coins, Please send your old ones to Darren Jackson, for guaranteed safe environmental disposal... Still haven't found the kettle yet! Last Plumber where do you get a decent cuppa round here?
Need to make your own i'm afraid.
No pounds left , spent it on kettle and tea bags, milk and coffee etc

D

Darren Jackson

Need to make your own i'm afraid.
No pounds left , spent it on kettle and tea bags, milk and coffee etc

Good job I have mi flask in the van, just need to negotiate mi way past the tubs of open tile adhesive, split bags of grout and tile adhesive floats left on the floor. Its like the flippin Krypton Factor round here. Are tiler's always this messy?

L

last plumber

Good job I have mi flask in the van, just need to negotiate mi way past the tubs of open tile adhesive, split bags of grout and tile adhesive floats left on the floor. Its like the flippin Krypton Factor round here. Are tiler's always this messy?

Yes. If you follow the white footprints you'll find the culprit. Make sure they are white though and not the ones with a hint of pink, they belong to the plasterer.
They are often more friendly than the tiler but like to pinch your biscuits as well as your tea bags

O

oz-plumber

Ungrateful sods haven't even posted here lol

lol.........

I'm rotfpmsl at your 'lol'.

You throw us in a room full of 'Wannabee Plumbers', or 'People who couldn't cut is as a Plumber' and expect us to be happy!!!.

The sooner you get us back to where we belong the better!

It's not that I feel intimidated or inferior here, it's just some of the posts.

Cracked grout.
Tiling on uneven surfaces
Cutting porcelain tiles
Drilling porcelain tiles

Fella's, we're here to help.
Should you have any of these problems, come across to us.
We'll tell you how to sort these sorts of problem.

Don't be scared of us - most of us have our off days.
Chances are, if you ask questions on the Plumber Forum, there will be a few of us having an off day and we might be helpful.

Cheers,

Oz-Plumber

Reply to Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen