Search the forum,

Discuss Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That's the smell of fear we've induced amongst the local habitants of the forum, VW transporters are for the pretenders, True professionals use a mid base semi high Transit so we can stand up and get our 3m copper & 4m soil pipes in without having to strap them to the roof.
I'm sure I've seen your van...

20170329_122718.png

:):):)

Reaction score
No nobody knows pal.

It's me that has broken it and even i don't know. Give it a day or so.

Speak the wife and stuff in the meantime see if that catches on or owt.
It would be such a shame if you aren't able to bring it back up running. It was a really good source to get some help if needed.

I hope you will make it working again. What is actually reason you closed it down? I know about those few server issues but is there not a chance of repairing?

Thanks for the update.
What about Facebook did you make an website there for us to carry on talking? Just wondering where the other lads are at the moment.

Kind beards

Ron

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be such a shame if you aren't able to bring it back up running. It was a really good source to get some help if needed.

I hope you will make it working again. What is actually reason you closed it down? I know about those few server issues but is there not a chance of repairing?

Thanks for the update.
What about Facebook did you make an website there for us to carry on talking? Just wondering where the other lads are at the moment.

Kind beards

Ron
It'll be back up for sure we aren't going anywhere.

I started to fix the database and get it running how it was but then thought there's no point now i may as well just import it to the new software.

Reaction score
It'll be back up for sure we aren't going anywhere.

I started to fix the database and get it running how it was but then thought there's no point now i may as well just import it to the new software.

Alright, that sounds good Dan.

I was thinking you would not do it anymore.
I know it will be a pain and lots of work but maybe we all could donate something to you guys. If there is anything we could help with just let us know. I am pretty sure people would help.

Kind regards

Ronny

L

last plumber

Alright, that sounds good Dan.

I was thinking you would not do it anymore.
I know it will be a pain and lots of work but maybe we all could donate something to you guys. If there is anything we could help with just let us know. I am pretty sure people would help.

Kind regards

Ronny

Don't panic Ronny, I'm sure it will all be back to normal ASAP.
The other Plumbers are still alive and kicking i'm sure.
I did think there would be more using this space but if you think about it, most of the questions come from outside users and not the Plumbers.

J

julesverne

i must say the look of this is a lot better than our old one. Dan you should have copied it over sooner.
far more pleasing to the eye and user friendly.

D

Darren Jackson

Good morning all, Had a call out last night coz some lil old lady, got herself trapped in the bedroom. poor old lass was there for 2hrs before she rang me. A Nice cuppa tea, chocolate digestives and a chat about days gone by was my reward for freeing her. Felt good driving back home.

Reply to Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen