Search the forum,

Discuss Ooops. Dented shower tray. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave1972

Hi all. I just dropped a tile onto a white plastic coated stone resin tray. I know, clumsy bugger. But im sure I'm not the first. Before i contact a repair company has anyone got any tips for repairing it? Its a dent about 5mm x 3mm and 3mm deep. I'd of thought colour matching would be the hard part? Cheers, dave.

O

On one

I dropped a tile earlier this year on a shower tray....I just 'fessed' up to the customer, got someone in to fix it up, got the PITA customer to ok it before the fella left......lesson learn't, the hard way.

D

Dave1972

Thanks for the replies. It's a customer so any repair would have to be close to perfect. I saw the toolstation kit but dont want to make things worse. I think my 2 options are fess up and take £150 off the final bill if they're happy with that or get a repair guy in who, I'm guessing will charge about the same. Ill get some quotes tomorrow. I was just hoping someone had a magic curr. Lol.

Reply to Ooops. Dented shower tray. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen