Search the forum,

Discuss Off down the smoke in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I leave for London tomorrow, Twelve hour shifts on nights. I thought I was done traveling, but "needs must" and all that. I have local work in the pipeline, just nothing for this week.

Not looking forward to it, but hey, nobody said it was going to be easy. Just shows how things are going, I was used to giving jobs I don't fancy a body swerve. How arrogant was I?

Still work is work, I might not be on here for a few days. Hope you all keep busy.:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

12 hour shifts - at your age!:lol:
The wife was just saying to me today - 'that's the last holiday your going on for a while'- as I've struggled to get back into the flow.
Even had to go in today to seal a slate floor but it was only for a couple of hours.
Next month its down to the smoke for us as well - 2 jobs from customers 8 years ago - but I enjoy that bit of variety, hard shift followed by a nice evening meal and a top show! You should try to see the Jersey Boys when your down there - its ace.(70's phrase)

Enjoy yourself.

G

Gazzer

I enjoy working in London....for about 4 hours that is and then I want out !! last job was in Covent Garden.

Reply to Off down the smoke in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen