Search the forum,

Discuss Now you've had a play with it what do you think? in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
In the top text bar on the forum there is the button for bold and italic and underlined. Then on the right there is one to add a link, one for a picture, one for a video, and one for smilies.

Click that and a new box pops up at the bottom with smilies in. Do those pop up for you?

It's nothing to do with your phone. They are stored on the forum and load from the forum. Ignore your Google keyboard ones. It's the forum text area.
Screenshot_20190823-194818.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks Geoff, I think that was actually it! I started pressing everything to see if the rest was working OK after Dan replied and they came back to life :)

User error that is called mate lol
Off topic but keep getting a pop up asking if I want to enable push notifications...what's that all about? @Dan
Enable it mate. It lets you know if you have had a reply to a thread. You can disable it via your phone in the actual notification if it annoys you.

Reply to Now you've had a play with it what do you think? in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen