Search the forum,

Discuss Nothing like a late cancelation !!!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score
I had nearly the same over the Christmas period booked in to start a cafe floor turned up to start and the customer decided that he did not want to pay the agreed price,so I walked,found out after the holiday he had it done and got it all on my account from Tile Giant.

S

Spud

So Monday I was booked in by my brother to tile a floor at one of his rental properties that was cancelled last minute so I used the day to clear out my garages and reorganise my tools ,Today I was booked in to start 2 bathrooms and a hallway in Porcel-thin tiles got a phone call on my way there this morning telling me they are not quite ready for me ,so I went home and went to the stone show ,thinking I'm starting the porcel thin job tomorrow ,
Just had another call it's not ready until next week ,there is something I can do tomorrow luckily enough but I am more than a little frustrated by the delays

S

Spud

It was really interesting , met some tilers I know from the forums saw a few of the tile association guys there but was most impressed by the machinery tools and equipment there ,there was some beautiful stones and tiles there , well worth a visit if you have a few hours to spare

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
I've just got a contract template specific for a tiling business from http://www.clickdocs.co.uk/ so this kinda problem will not happen....if they are serious about employing you they'll sign it. The chancers will soonn run.
I shall not be telling them where I get my adhesives, grouts etc.....will try not to give them any info so they think they can use my trade accounts(the cheek of it!!!!)

Reply to Nothing like a late cancelation !!!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen