Search the forum,

Discuss Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mossop

Would anyone care to suggest a specific colour/brand of non-white grout for white metro tiles. Perhaps a grey tone?

I'm presuming a non-white grout will be less liable to showing discolouration of the grout with time.

Thanks!

Q

Qwerty

Some examples showing the differences.......

FB_IMG_1509107865154.jpg
FB_IMG_1509108004831.jpg
FB_IMG_1509107568713.jpg
FB_IMG_1509107930922.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Q

Qwerty

It's one of those personal choices really. I have previously used colour matching silicone, but it appeared to close the room in too much. I actually siliconed one small corner (door corner) with the light grey silicone and customer and I both agreed that the white looked better.

W

WetSaw

Are you tiling yourself or getting a tiler in? If you're getting someone in tell him/her you want charcoal grout and watch their face. It'll tell you all you need to know!

Reply to Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen