Search the forum,

Discuss No More Ply Priming...? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mmmadman

Hi All

I am starting to tile my bathroom at the weekend after fitting no more ply to the walls around the bath. On their website it says to prime the boards for better adhesion.

What do I use, or does it depend on the addy I am using...?

ps. I know PVA is a defo no-no......

Cheers................:8:

G

garretridge

i use no more ply all the time it doesnt have to be primed just a damp sponge to remove the dust but it tends to suck in the adhesive and goes of a lot quicker if not primed i find when you prime you get a little more work time with bagged cement adhesives!:thumbsup:

Reply to No More Ply Priming...? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen