Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Nicobond in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bill

When I was doing the Body Shops in their quartz type stuff - it was always ardex s16 & ardion90 or in sand cement if the floor needed building up. Funny how we never had a problem fixing them in S&C.

D

dave l and l

need to source the adhesive locally as I am starting it soon. Anyone know a supplier of tilemaster adhesive in galsgow

J

J Sid

I would use which ever fixing method the quartz manufacturers recommend, and for gulf stone its latex based.
I don't understand why you wouldn't!! Cost? Is there really that much of a saving?

J

Just Rizzle

I would use which ever fixing method the quartz manufacturers recommend, and for gulf stone its latex based.
I don't understand why you wouldn't!! Cost? Is there really that much of a saving?
No saving at all but as tilmaster guarantee there ultimate for Quartz y go elsewere.

J

Just Rizzle

I did say the other day that tile master Ultimate would be fine but I got shot down
I try and support my local tile shop and as they now sell tile master at a far better cost than the. C t d and tops addies nearby I save a packet and so do my customers

J

J Sid

If the tile manufacturers and adhesive companies recommend different fixing methods I will follow the tile manufacturers advice, each to there own Ray :)

J

Just Rizzle

If the tile manufacturers and adhesive companies recommend different fixing methods I will follow the tile manufacturers advice, each to there own Ray :)
You do it you way I'll do it my way. And this is the way I went today
image.jpg
beets the m25any day

W

White Room

When I was doing the Body Shops in their quartz type stuff - it was always ardex s16 & ardion90 or in sand cement if the floor needed building up. Funny how we never had a problem fixing them in S&C.

Considering the amount of moisture in sand/cement and the time the screed takes to dry.....

D

dave l and l

nothing to do with cost when i am considering the tilemaster adhesive . just heard good reports about it.and i was wondering if there was anywhere that stocks in glasgow, i am going to to c t d to get adhesive in morning so i can hopefully start tiling in afternoon or monday, i am going to stich]k with weber as i trust it,
the reason i asked about nicobond was i had never used it and the saving was a couple of hundred pound

Reply to Nicobond in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks