Search the forum,

Discuss Newly qualified tiler looking for any possible work. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Karl43

-
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am currently in the process of trying a career change.
I am half way through a 2 week professional tiling course, and after I have completed the course, I would be very keen to assist any professional tiler, in the hope to gain experience?.
I am prepared to work for someone to pick up my speed, efficiency, quality and experience.
I am based in the crewe area of the UK, and I am prepared to travel within a 40 mile radius, to gain work and experience etc.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be prepared to help me get a foot on the ladder?.
I am extremely hardworking, reliable, professional and a team player.
I would really appreciate any help from anyone?.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Karl

Karl43

-
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am currently in the process of trying a career change.
I am half way through a 2 week professional tiling course, and after I have completed the course, I would be very keen to assist any professional tiler, in the hope to gain experience?.
I am prepared to work for someone to pick up my speed, efficiency, quality and experience.
I am based in the crewe area of the UK, and I am prepared to travel within a 40 mile radius, to gain work and experience etc.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be prepared to help me get a foot on the ladder?.
I am extremely hardworking, reliable, professional and a team player.
I would really appreciate any help from anyone?.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Karl

Attachments

• 20210924_134752.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 24

Reply to Newly qualified tiler looking for any possible work. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen