Search the forum,

Discuss Newcastle 3 - 0 Manchester United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Should be in bed by now but still too excited after watching the Toon play the complete game.
Even Hansen said we were magnificent and I didn't have to wait till the end of the programme to see all the goals.
Can't wait to ring my Dad in the morning (89) and describe the action, he's Newcastle born and bred but gets too agitated when he watches them.

M

Mike

i don't think rob (nybor 62) will want reminding of the score:lol: good win for you :thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to watch. :lol: The fans of that team from Salford can go down JD Sports and get their Spurs shirts now.

M

Muse2k8

Toon have been a surprise this season :) just need rid of that fool Mike Ashley!!!

D

DHTiling

awesome game, pleased I watched the match and not 10mins MOTD showed, game like that deserved more lol.

Best thing was the look on fergusons face, 10yrs since we last beat them and we did it with style.

T

Time's Ran Out

Toon have been a surprise this season :) just need rid of that fool Mike Ashley!!!

I'am not a Fan of Mr Ashley but he certainly isn't a 'fool'. The real fans of Newcastle are the season ticket holders and those that travel to the away games and give their support to the Black/White stripe shirt!
But he has put his money into the club (along with 50,000 + fans) got rid of the deadwood (almost) who were on high wages for little/no return and is running the club as a business (with no sentiment). His problem is he doesn't talk to the people of Newcastle and just when you might believe there is a chink in his persona he upsets you again.
But today it's 'more than a game -it's life' (Bill Shankley)

Reply to Newcastle 3 - 0 Manchester United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen