Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie says hi and thanks. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

lunac

Happy xmas and a prosperous New Year to you all. I have been browsing for a while, gathering some tips and have now finished my first tiling job.
I have managed to tile our new kitchen area splash back, with bevelled tiles, which for a novice like me would not have been possible at all, if not for all of the info that you guys input to the site.
The missus is very happy with the finished result(i,ve obtained a zillion brownie points). So i would like to say a big thankyou to you all along with the seasons greetings.
If i can work it out within the next couple of days I'll post some pics.
Thanks again,
Loony.

Reply to Newbie says hi and thanks. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen