Search the forum,

Discuss New wet saw... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Im looking to buy a bigger wet saw, maybe sell the 9p, upgrade to the 10m...

Before I do, is there anything you have to recommend or as a lot of people seem to be doing now, just using a grinder/ats blade ?

I was tempted by the raimondi zoe but I think its a bit overkill, my jobs seem to be coming in at a max of 60x60 and more and more people in the domestic middle class houses avoiding stone.

cheers folks

cam

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Sorry can't rec anything , was always after a Sig 10M myself.

I use a grinder with scribing on L cuts on house bashing these days as 99% there is no skirting.

I'm in a similar boat tbh , I've yet to find a decent replacement in terms of portability , handling , cutting ability , for my Clipper SMS 202 . I've cut just about everything on it , from inch thick stone to mosaic , can't fault it. In fact I've just this weekend made a new bracket ( its 3rd ) to hold the water spray guard for it. It's rusty paint peeling but has never let me down.

I was doing 1000 x 600 x 25 limestone about a year ago which I borrowed a 10m for and in the end it was easier with a grinder. Nearly bought a 10M for that job , fell through in the end , which in hindsight was good as I wouldnt have used it since.

Let me know what you go for in the end as I'm still on the look myself.

Cheers

Diggy

S

Spud

I like the look of the 10m they have one in decor tiles in Watford i admire it every time i am in there , its a lot of money , how much would you get for you 9P if you sold it?

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Im not sure Gary to be fair, including the stand it wasn't far off a grand, I also got the better blade with mine for free thanks to Derek@sigma, circa £220 I believe. Whats the price at decor to you ?

Reply to New wet saw... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen