Search the forum,

Discuss New Website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Looks great mate, very nice

Only a few things.....

1-On your contact page it doesn't appear to be mobile device compliant as the end of the email addresses etc don't show on my iPhone screen.

2-I like the whole image & heading to be the link to click on rather than just the word in your different categories on your home page. Just my personal preference though.

1- Cheers mate I hadn't noticed that, the .uk seems to be just off the page as you say. Unfortunately there isn't a great deal I can do about that... well I could but the knock on effects on tablets and desktops might not be worth the pay off. If you click on the email address (even when you can't see the last couple of letters on mobiles) it should bring up your email client to send an email and fills out the correct email address in full anyway.

2 - yes agreed, I have tried changing it but having a bit of trouble doing so as the image is currently classed as a background image on that page. There are other images on the website that do allow you to click the whole image and go through to a link, but it's a very different look. If I can find a way to do it on the home page whilst keeping the look and layout the same, i will;)

C

Colour Republic

Cheers Tom. You're right. I've edited it a few times and there are some errors left from previous versions. I still need to proof read the whole site, so will hopeful pick most of them up.

Lakey

TF
Reaction score
'Today’s bathrooms are far more than just simple functional rooms, they are spaces for relaxation and rejuvenation. Nor with the ever increasing range of innovative surfaces and materials, do they have to be boring.'
This section has a mixture of capitals and lower case letters.
Also I wouldn't use the word 'Nor'?

Reply to New Website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen