Search the forum,

Discuss New Warmup 4IE by Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I heard today about the new stat coming out hopefully by Christmas. It was going to be called the 4IE stat but there is another on the market out there with a similar name which is pure mince & they don't want the new stat tarnished because of this. So new name unknown as yet.

So far I've heard that you will be able to buy master & slave units all linked together over wi-fi. You should also be able to manage all settings of each stat via an app. This can be controlled anywhere in the world.

Stuck this in the arms as this news isn't meant to be out yet.

Q

Qwerty

Sounds good Gus. I thought home-easy had the patent on remote heating (via app, mobile etc). Will be interested to see it when it emerges

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Or just let it click in auto on the timer. No need for app....

Now the bluetooth bath I ran the other day....thsts what I find useful...just need our lass to put the radox in !!! Temp controllef the lot!

D

DHTiling

This is the way the market is going with loads of things now....

I was on a job where the bloke was away on his hols abroad , i had to txt him to open the driveway gates via his Iphone and the same to close when i was leaving..

P

Peter

Like the wifi integration but not really any need to control the underfloor heating in your bathroom in Swansea if you're on a business trip to Dubai. :lol:.

B

Bubblecraft

Handy if you've left it on when you've went on holiday or you'd like to switch it on on the way home from work to your desired temperature. I'd use it!

Q

Qwerty

I'd deffo use it too. I already have home-easy remote switches in my home and can control the majority of things in the home. Controlling the UFH this way would be lovely and is another great selling feature with customers

T

trevortine

Can see the idea of it is ok but the 3ie covers all you need including multiple on off settings and holiday mode. All for a bit of techno along with warm up. Get this though, about this time last year I was working for a soon to be retired high court judge, the security was nuts in this place. If she went to the shop in local village and anyone crossed the infra red barriers covering garden and house she would be alerted and could talk through her phone which would then relay through loudspeakers around house, she also had fingerprint sensor entry on doors which in turn was linked to police national so if any unwanted's that she had put away turned up it was recognised and automatically alarmed the boys in blue!

Reply to New Warmup 4IE by Christmas in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen