Discuss New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

new Sigma 2016
tile cutter 205 cm, 35 kg

image.jpeg

Huge Sigma Tile Cutter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

p4ulo

Saw loads of "Serie XL" in ASDA'S last night all buying their tubs of ice-cream and tray bake family sized lasagnas.

Is it just me, or is our nation becoming increasingly fat and waddly??

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Saw loads of "Serie XL" in ASDA'S last night all buying their tubs of ice-cream and tray bake family sized lasagnas.

Is it just me, or is our nation becoming increasingly fat and waddly??
Im getting fatter and waddly, i put it down to having to much of a god dam good time this year with stag do,s, holidays and weddings, my belly hates having a good time :)

I

Italy

I would like to ask a question: the tile cutter who use almost every day, how often to change it? years months days :)?

I

Italy

usually sell after 4.3 years at 100 €, new costs 200 € and I always cutter new and latest model, of course sigma 60/66 cm :)

Reply to New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22