Search the forum,

Discuss New posts icon won’t decrease? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Been trying to catch up with all new threads but can’t seem to reduce the new posts icon to zero?

Managed to get it down to 50 but as if by magic it’ll climb even though I’m checking all new posts.

Not the biggest dilemma in the world but just to try and keep a little equilibrium in a hectic world - how the f**k do I get it to zero?
Am I missing something?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mark forums read

Reaction score
Well just zero it for piece of mind really.
Although I do read all new posts so couldn’t work out why it kept increasing??

Anyway I have zeroed it and feel a whole lot better

O

Old Mod

Well just zero it for piece of mind really.
Although I do read all new posts so couldn’t work out why it kept increasing??

Anyway I have zeroed it and feel a whole lot better
Haha fair enough, it’s been a very busy couple of days on here, so keeping up with everything would have been quite difficult, that’s why the number of new posts will have not appeared to drop.

Reaction score
after righting the world last night and reducing the new posts icon to zero, I slept like a baby!!

This morning all hell has broken loose again!
I have read all new posts and the icon is reading 4 .
Are there hidden posts I can’t read that increase the unread icon?

Yes I could just reset them and I would feel instantly better about life but I think il always be wondering what I have missed

I’m not mental - honest

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think the forum needs an overhaul...
I'm still getting issue's with my keyboard when on here........ apparently from the research I've done it's something to do with the soft ware the forum is using ,as I get it no where else but on here....
Would be nice if @Dan ......aka the invisible man...:)... could shed some light on the issue..

Reply to New posts icon won’t decrease? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen