Search the forum,

Discuss New music channel coming in the New Year! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

Regarding Radio stations, I tend to find an artist/track/whatever and then click on ‘create station’ which automatically creates an infinite playlist of similar artists/genres.

Can’t be doing with adverts.

T

Tile Shop

No radio station that I know of caters for my music taste unfortunately. I have various Spotify playlists set-up on my phone to drown out the office droning and whining, depending on the mood I'm in. Usually a bad one!

F

Flintstone

Greatest hits radio - sounds dreadful to me!a Radio 2 is tolerable some times but it's like the radio equivalent of reading the daily mail.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mix between Talksport and Radio2 throughout day dependant on time

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Was chris evans:cry:, then newcastle radio/borders FM depending on work location, then from midday radio 1, maybe a bit of spotify now i have my new dewalt radio to play it through,

Reply to New music channel coming in the New Year! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen