Search the forum,

Discuss New mini montolit for splashback in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

just got myself a new mini montolit for kitchen splashbacks

IMG_3370.JPG

M

MTiler

Ive got a 43 I use for mosaics with the mat, is that the size of yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

I use a sigma 3g3m but one of thes pull handle machines is probably more suitable

Reply to New mini montolit for splashback in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen